Thursday 2 February 2012

Model Cindy Crawford Celebrity Pictures

Participated in the 3rd Munchkin's Project Pink annual breast cancer awareness campaign to raise money for breast cancer research. The project consists of the donation of celebrity-decorated and autographed bath ducks, put up for auction. [October 2008]
One day my girlfriend and her boyfriend and I were sunbathing topless because that's Barbados - you can wear nothing if you want. And the Pepsi guy walks up and with my agent to meet us for lunch. I saw him coming and wondered, Should I put on my top because I have a business relationship with him? I didn't want him to get offended because the rest of the beach had seen me with my top off.

Acting like a slut. If we're shooting bikini bottoms at a hotel, you don't walk topless through the lobby. You cover up until you get to your little area. I'm not an exhibitionist but some models are, and I get embarrassed around them because I think people then think all models are that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...